February 12, 2009

Politically Incorrect

Angel, a Catholic blogger and teacher in Spain, has a map of the U.S. in his office and it probably doesn't require the Babelfish translator to know this might be controversial:
I have not moved it*

What is expected of me is the Discóbolo or the Partenón or the Cariátides, perhaps a map of Greece (and yes which I had long time a map, to see where it was the Citerón, Quío, Mégara, Tégea, the Cyclades or the way from Athens to Delphi)... And until recently [the U.S.] map, in which I like to look for Amherst, Eden Prairie, Birmingham (Alabama), Newark, Scranton, Albuquerque, Milledgeville, the squared borders of the states of the west, or Columbus (Ohio: greetings, Poncer), or Wyoming, were a contracultural gesture even; now they give temptations me to clear it, is not going somebody to think I put that it by our Mesías...the other day a professor made the typical bromita of Bush.
* - through fracturing lens of Babelfish

5 comments:

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

So you have stalkers in two countries now, Ohio man!!!

TS said...

I prefer "blog friends". :-)

You're still the stalker who lives the farthest away, a title that would be hard to take away.

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Well, I didn't start stalking you until I fell in love with your dog. (Hi, Obi!)

TS said...

Hmm...that prompts an idea: why not an Obi blog? I have so many blogs I don't think one more would hurt.

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

I would totally follow that!