July 09, 2009

Found Verse

Produced by linking together the "Recent Comments" on the side column of various blogs (as of 7/9/09 10:14am):

Darwin Comments

On the one hand, I've been appalled by many people
As a protestant who used to move in the Pentecosta
Brandon, we were actually working up side character
that is awesome; and it would actually make a plot
I have heard the same about Archbishop Aymond rega.
_________
Flos Carmelian
Dear TSO,
Good to se
An insight
Dear Ben,
This poem
I agree wi
Steven, I
PS. I was
I just fin
Dear Erik.

_________


Summa Yummas
you two be
excellent
A movie we
Yum, yum,
don't kid
Congratula
A roomful
hurrah! hu
well, it's
O Huzzah!

_________


Summa Minutiae

Now that's a fine gig. I had the same deal growin...
I wish I'd read that one attentively. I was young...
I want to have already read Kirk's "The Conservati...
He already got me - "The Hunter Gracchus" and Sant...
While I'm here, a few reads for you:http://smbus

_________


Some Have Hats
Joe on Going Up
Deirdre on Going Up
Karen on Going Up
Janny on Going Up
joe on Going Up
T. Shaw on Going Up
Annie on The Obamination That Spreads Desolation
joe on My Heart Goes Out But My Body Will Remain in NC till it's Over

2 comments:

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

The one from the Summa Mamas is pure gold! Like a haiku that burst into more syllables than it should have been able to bear.

MamaT said...

I LOVE OURS!!!!!

It's so US!