December 25, 2009

It's Boxing Day Somewhere

Enbrethiliel promised to deliver this meme on Boxing Day, although through the miracle of modern technology I'm seeing it today, Christmas Day in my neck of the woods.

Speaking of fine blogueuses, I learned that there are other ways to keep a journal than to kvetch from Bill White's wife's recent post:
Today I received, via US Mail, an early birthday present. My husband ordered it for me at my request. I've been waiting anxiously for it to arrive because my devotions and daily writing had come to an end until it came in. You see, recently I filled up my journal; where I write my thanksgivings and hopes; where I jot thoughts on my morning and evening devotions. So I finally received a new Gratitude Journal. It has a nice layout, with good questions to help me recall the day and all the good that happened. My birthday's in a couple of weeks, so I was able to justify to myself buying the same journal I had even though it's a bit pricey and a simple notebook would suit the purpose.

1 comment:

Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

Now I await your meme . . .