April 10, 2012

Silliness

"Inspiration by Dylan," sayeth my muse
all these lines without benefit of booze.

*

Wondering at the deaths of celebrities two
Mike Wallace himself and Thomas Kincaide too.

*

Alliteration with alacrity towards which I strive,
I'd better behave if I touch a beehive.

*

Alma mater dreams begot in the spring,
Red Georgian buildings are my kind of bling.

*

Hunger not I, for the "Hunger Games" hype,
Nor does my hair look very good on Skype.

*

Irish austerity plan seems not to be working,
sometimes my inner Keynes seems to be lurking.

*

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy,
All play and no work makes Jack not a real joy.

*

My brain be tired from Words With Friends,
If I rise too fast I'll get the bends.

*

I shun the Daily Mail, one of those papers,
I don't need to see those bikini-clad gapers.

1 comment:

dylan said...

Like!