January 28, 2014

The Pre Years


I've always wondered about society before society.  For example, reproduction. The first humans - who gave them instructions on what goes where?  It's like God gave them equipment but not necessarily the operating instructions.  This is like how I'm always a bit puzzled over humans living without the light of the gospel, and (previous to the Jews) before the light of the Torah, etc... (Answer: they had grace.)

On reproduction, given that all animals propagate without instructions I suppose it's a moot point.  Perhaps instinctual though I know it sure wasn't instinctual to me.  I was shocked and surprised when I learned about the birds and the bees. Seemed awfully counterintuitive to put that there given the re-use of these things for urination.  Have to think outside the box on that one.

No comments: