December 01, 2015

Deep in the Heart of December

Deep in the heart of 'cember!

The stars at night - are big and bright
Deep in the heart of 'cember!

The weather sucks - oh hockey pucks!
Deep in the heart of 'cember!

Life is bleak - so God we seek
Deep in the heart of 'cember!

At least there're hymns - a bar named Slims
Deep in the heart of 'cember!

The chill is crisp - can cause a lisp
Deep in the heart of 'cember!

The lights are gay - we used to say
Deep in the heart of 'cember!

Oh maƮtre d', a double please!
Deep in the heart of 'cember!

Tis the season, no need to reason!
Deep in the heart of 'cember!

2 comments:

Thomas D said...

I'm wide awake, so thirst I slake.
I need a mug of coffee!

I cannot sleep, it makes me weep.
I want a mug of coffee!

It's ten past one, it's so much fun
To crave a mug of coffee!

By five past two, I'll drink my brew.
I'll have a mug of coffee!

Insomniac. Caffeine I lack.
Give me a mug of coffee!

My brain is toast without my roast:
I need a mug of coffee.

TS said...

An earworm is born!