What I'm thinking of Reading
* Physics and Philosophy: The Revolution in Modern Science By: Heisenberg
* Why Catholics Can't Sing: Day, Thomas
* Ciao, America!: An Italian Discovers the U.S. By: Severgnini, Beppe
* Paul VI: The First Modern Pope By: Hebblethwaite
* Conclave (I forget the author's name).
I would appreciate any feedback relative to these titles.
I'm also considering buying the following for my 7-yr old niece:
* The Loyola Kids Book of Saints By: Welborn, Amy
* ABC's of the Rosary By: O'Connor, Francine M.
....along with a glow-in-the-dark rosary, like the one my great aunt bought me twenty-some odd years ago as well as the out-of-print A Child's Book of Poems by Fujikawa, a book that gave this 9-yr old a love for words that has never stopped.