I got meme'd by Elena so don't blame me! :)
1. Hot chocolate or apple cider?I hereby meme the unlikely soul who both wants to be meme'd and was not yet was not meme'd.
2. Turkey or Ham?
Turkey. It's not just a country in the Middle East.
3. Do you get a Fake or Real you cut it yourself Christmas tree?
Fake, but it's my Grandma's and I've been using it for 15 yrs.
4. Decorations on the outside of your house?
Christmas Wreath and a few lights 'round the door.
5. Snowball fights or sledding?
Snowball fights while sledding
6. Do you enjoy going downtown shopping?
Like a root canal
7. Favorite Christmas song?
The last one I've heard. Which is probably Hark the Herald Angels Sing. They don't write 'em like this anymore:Mild He lays His glory by8. How do you feel about Christmas movies?
Born that man no more may die
Born to raise the sons of earth
Born to give them second birth
Not into them.
9. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music?
Dec. 17th, 9:48pm (E.S.T.)
11. Carolers, do you or do you not watch and listen to them?
12. Go to someone else's house or they come to you?
Going to church count?
13. Do you read the Christmas Story?
Not that I know of. Unless you mean the gospel account.
14. What do you do after presents and dinner?
15. What is your favorite holiday smell?
Christmas cookies baking
16. Ice skating or walking around the mall?
"Mall" is a four-letter word.
17. Do you open a present or presents on Christmas Eve, or wait until Christmas day?
Christmas Eve. The German side of the family won. In assimilation battles, the earlier celebration usually wins.
18. Favorite Christmas memory?
The anticipation (sing like Carly Simon).
19. Favorite Part about winter?
20. Ever been kissed under mistletoe?
a long time ago.