Yo, bro. That was great. Did you notice that there 12,583 comments to the video? Most of the critical ones had grammatical errors. (I don't mean to imply I read all the comments. I do have a life. A mostly sane one.)
I just noticed that one of the grammarians to whom you dedicated this post has a grammatical error in his comment. That would be me. I left out a vurb. Mea gulpa.
Ha, missed that Bill. Just as you mentally skipped over "were" so did I as the reader. Though it could also have been seen as a parody on the grammatical skills of the usual commenters (though not the ones on this blog of course).
8 comments:
lol dat vid wuz phat
Yo, bro. That was great. Did you notice that there 12,583 comments to the video? Most of the critical ones had grammatical errors. (I don't mean to imply I read all the comments. I do have a life. A mostly sane one.)
I read about five comments, wondering how long it would take me to find ignorance and hate.
Dear TSO,
Ah, a masterpeece in efry weigh. Kant think of nothin mo to say.
Yo comments are not whack!
shalom,
Steven
Steven you are another fine grammatician. I dedicate it postblogumously to you too!
I just noticed that one of the grammarians to whom you dedicated this post has a grammatical error in his comment. That would be me. I left out a vurb. Mea gulpa.
Ha, missed that Bill. Just as you mentally skipped over "were" so did I as the reader. Though it could also have been seen as a parody on the grammatical skills of the usual commenters (though not the ones on this blog of course).
OMGoodness EPIC WIN
Post a Comment