A few stream o' conscious thoughts about various & sundry Corner & Drudge links (click to enlarge):

It's sort of amazing how politicians are able to stab someone in the back and then the next day be smiling in an "it's not personal" sort of way. I'm reading John Ashcroft's book and Teddy Kennedy did everything but accuse him of child molestation in front of the cameras while behind the cameras solicitiously offering a cloakroom of some sort to Ashcroft's family.

This is "comedic genius". Simply hi-larious. One of those posts you say, "wish I'd have written that".

Strong stuff coming from a Republican senator. If he's not up for election in '08 then it's really strong stuff. Hard to disagree.

Proof again that there is a God. Or at least that some people have a spine. I was greatly cheered by this.

I thought Johnny Carson was dead?
No comments:
Post a Comment