August 23, 2003

Bestill my heart!

It's been a long, long time since last I received a Nigerian scammer email. I was beginning to think they didn't want my prose. (Longtime readers know that I cherish Nigerian scammers because I figure if they can write some nice fiction for me, then I can return the favor). Fortunately, I believe I have something ready. I'll let you know what "Mr. Alabi" says in reply to Aunt Pixel's pickle.

FROM:MR. TIMI ALABI (NDDC)

Sir,
PROPOSITION FOR JOINT BUSINESS VENTURE.

This letter may come to you as a surprise but i have to write you because of the importance that that is demanded. The Niger Delta Development Commission(NDDC),the commission that has been given the responsiblities of building and developing all the crude...this is why i am contacting you.


Now I have to write up something new for the next Nigerian scammer since I don't believe in recycling Nigerian scammer replies. Hmm....

No comments: