...according to the Thornburgh report.
In the fine print, there were a few other findings. Here they are:
- no finding that the AFLAC duck is annoyingIt's inconceivable, if not provable, that CBS would've treated an anti-Kerry story (like the Swiftboat Vets) in the same manner. If there's no smoking gun at CBS, there's enough smoke to produce inhalation injuries.
- no proof that Elvis is dead
- no proof that the moon landings weren't staged in a television studio
- no finding that Jennifer Aniston is attractive
- no finding that the Pope is, in fact, Catholic
- no finding that air is useful to humans